CHS 3a2/2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHS 3a2/2007

a place where everyone in the big family of the class of 3A2'2007 can share their views n interact...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!

Go down 
+2
cheam
5tUp!d @55h013
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

WHich is ur favourite?
My chemical romance
Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_lcap22%Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Mayday(wu yue tian)
Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_lcap11%Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Linkin park
Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_lcap0%Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
S.H.E
Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_lcap33%Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
F.I.R
Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_lcap22%Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_lcap11%Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
fei lun hai
Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_lcap0%Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
twins
 0% [ 0 ]
183 club
 0% [ 0 ]
Others(plz name them)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
5tUp!d @55h013

Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Empty
PostSubject: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:10 am

yo ppl.. i am quite bored so i wanna help my idols advertise hehe...plz vote.. Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 469766; Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 93014; Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 475105;
Back to top Go down
5tUp!d @55h013

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am

I hope s.h.e will win...
THEY ROCKS 4EVER!!!!!!
Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 93014; Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 469766; Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 475105; Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 601624; Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 771476; Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 288416; Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 366560;
Back to top Go down
cheam

cheam

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:16 am

dun actually like them
but vote 4 chemical romance
Back to top Go down
5tUp!d @55h013

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:19 am

yer she was leading de ler now draw only lar...
thanx to u ...
Back to top Go down
cheam

cheam

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:32 am

okok all my fault
by y hav so little choices onli
dun and beatles 1...
Back to top Go down
5tUp!d @55h013

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 3:21 am

dats why i put other mar
u can give eg if u choose others
Back to top Go down
cheam

cheam

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:07 am

i choose those old old 1 wor
becoz i like those music...
wah tis topic not bad man
dun hav the owning phenomenon in other topic man
Back to top Go down
tetsu

tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:08 am

yung hsin can edit to multiple votes?
Back to top Go down
cheam

cheam

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:33 am

n add more choices plz
becoz even maroon 5 oso dun hav de leh
Back to top Go down
hitsugaya10

hitsugaya10

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:29 am

i voted for SHE.....
darren u wana vote all ah??????
omfg wtf rofl lmao........
:affraid: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
peppergal

peppergal

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:47 pm

f.i.r. and mcr ....i dont noe which one to choose..
Back to top Go down
<-Kai Boon->
Admin
<-Kai Boon->

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:35 pm

i put 5566 orh, used 2 be fans of them, but now no more. XD
Back to top Go down
tetsu

tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:28 pm

im stuck in between fir n she...why dowan multiple choices?
Back to top Go down
hitsugaya10

hitsugaya10

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:40 pm

choose 1 only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIR or SHE............?????
i chose SHE.........:affraid: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
tetsu

tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:54 pm

haihz Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 976871;
this week fir next week she lo...just keep on rotating
Back to top Go down
cheam

cheam

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:42 pm

choose other 1 lor
no need go fan redi
other band oso nt bad wat
Back to top Go down
5tUp!d @55h013

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:33 pm

hitsugaya10 wrote:
choose 1 only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIR or SHE............?????
i chose SHE.........:affraid: :affraid:

yo s.h.e is leading yay
they rocks
nice choice chin ning...
Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 469766; Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 93014; Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 475105;
Back to top Go down
cheam

cheam

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:48 pm

walau... cheat 1
i think got ppl do multiple vote...on 1 band...
Back to top Go down
5tUp!d @55h013

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:52 pm

no there isn't any1 doing that...
s.h.e is shi li pai de...
no nid to cheat haha
Back to top Go down
cheam

cheam

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:43 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
she...
shi li pai
the jacky cheong is god mode redi lor
Back to top Go down
5tUp!d @55h013

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:33 pm

but jacky ain't group singer dude...
wats the topic..
stick to it plz...

SHE ROCKS!!!
Back to top Go down
cheam

cheam

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:29 pm

ok
u wanna tok about band
if she shi li pai
then beatles is god mode redi
Back to top Go down
hitsugaya10

hitsugaya10

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:27 pm

din put beatles as a choice ma......
if got then they get 3000 votes lo.......
:affraid: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
cheam

cheam

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:21 pm

ya
so dun say shi li pai is she
becoz u never c real shi li pai band be4
Back to top Go down
5tUp!d @55h013

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:21 pm

cheam tk i din ask u to agree with me dat my idol is shi li pai but pls dun say like dat lor..
different ppl got different taste mar..
i dun like eagles but i wun insult them ...
bluek
Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! 388161;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!   Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which band/group singer that u like the most? come and vote!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS 3a2/2007 :: Lecture Quarters :: Fun of Polling-
Jump to: